We are delighted to announce, after 60 years of being open (50 years since being in St. Mary’s Street), our Shrewsbury Studio is moving to the first floor of Victoria House on Victoria Quay, week commencing the 10th August 2015.
The Shrewsbury Team is looking forward to moving into the Grade II listed building, which was originally an Armoury, built in 1806. Following the First World War, it was turned into a bakery and refurbished in 1995 with the first floor becoming office space. The building is situated within the town centre, adjacent to the River Severn and the Welsh Bridge, 700m from the train station.
The studio retains the historic character of the building and presents a contemporary feel with modern accommodation and exposed services. There will be a welcoming reception and seating area, 2 conference rooms within a glass fronted ‘capsule’, and open plan working area beneath the exposed roof trusses, review spaces, print room and associated toilet, kitchen and storage facilities.
If you wish to get in touch with the Shrewsbury Team their new contact details are available here.
Keynsham Shortlisted for 2015 RIBA Awards
05 MARCH 2015
Anca Panait receives RHS award for her office garden